When COVID-19 hit earlier this year, media reports and scenes of hospitals on the front lines struggling to keep up with infected patient surges demonstrated the importance of repurposing existing healthcare spaces to accommodate additional patient capacity. Is your healthcare facility prepared for a surge, or resurge, of cases in your area? Repurpose the space you already have, dozens of ways with our solutions.
- Negative Air Anteroom
- Hallway Isolation Kits
- Patient room splitting
- Triage and intake traffic flow
- Emergency Departments
- Safe Surveillance
- Post-Anesthesia Care Units
- Intensive Care Units
- Long-Term Care Units
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference Rooms
Emergency Infection Isolation Solutions
- Rapid Installation: In stock solutions that can be set-up and reconfigured quickly
- Instant Isolation Containment: Exceeds ICRA Class IV and ASTM E-84 requirements.
- Quickly Reconfigure & Expand Depending on Needs: Panels in five size ranges; Negative air panels. Over 100 accessories to customize for your facility.
COVID-19 Enhanced Cleaning Protocols for STARC Wall Systems
We have compiled a new list of procedures that should be followed before moving or removing STARC RealWall™ or LiteBarrier™ wall panels, doors, and accessories either within any facility or transporting them to a different location including a warehouse.
Are You Prepared?