When the pandemic hit, media images of hospitals struggling to keep up with infected patients underscored the importance of being able to repurpose existing healthcare spaces for additional patient capacity. Our temporary containment systems provide dozens of options, so you can easily repurpose the space you already have. Appropriate uses include:
- Negative Air Anteroom
- Hallway Isolation
- Patient room splitting
- Triage and intake traffic flow
- Emergency Departments
- Safe Surveillance
- Post-Anesthesia Care Units
- Intensive Care Units
- Long-Term Care Units
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference Rooms
Emergency Infection Isolation Solutions
- Rapid Installation: In stock solutions that can be set-up and reconfigured quickly
- Instant Isolation Containment: Exceeds ICRA Class IV and ASTM E-84 requirements.
- Quickly Reconfigure & Expand Depending on Needs: Panels in five size ranges; Negative air panels. Over 100 accessories to customize for your facility.
COVID-19 Enhanced Cleaning Protocols for STARC Wall Systems
We’ve published new procedures to follow when moving RealWall™, LiteBarrier™ and FireblockWall™ components. These procedures should be followed when moving or removing our temporary containment systems within one or more locations. These updates apply to all of our wall panels, doors and accessories.
Are You Prepared?