Why Choose RealWall™ Negative Air Panels
STARC’s fully integrated RealWall negative air panels are constructed the same way our regular RealWall™ panels are and are a critical part of the containment system when there’s a need to exceed ICRA Class IV requirements. Our durable STARC panel system with integrated air exhaust register and pressure monitor port is pre-assembled at the factory and gives you the same quick, easy disruption-free installation and dismantlement, while still providing superior sound attenuating and isolation capabilities. The panels are durable, built to last and backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
Install glass on the upper or lower panels. Custom sizes are available—contact us today.
- Panels extend seamlessly from 6’-10” to 10’-3”
- Options for tempered glass on top or bottom
- Standard duct collar – 12” diameter
- Integrated air pressure ports – on each side
- Configured to integrate optional digital monitor
- Supports all common data recorders
- Internal passage for power cords – front to back