Fully compatible with RealWall™ and LiteBarrier™ modular wall systems
Whether you’re building an anteroom, corridor tunnels, free-standing rooms, or just working in an environment with very high ceilings, our lightweight dust barrier ceilings have you covered. These coroplast ceilings create an airtight seal that exceeds ICRA Class IV and Class V, as well as ASTM E-84 requirements.
Our simple mounting system enables fast installation, and our standard opaque white ceiling panels include options for translucent polycarbonate and LED rope lighting. They are particularly well suited for use in healthcare, data centers, atriums, airports and manufacturing.
- Stand Alone Corridors
- Free Standing Rooms
- Ceiling Only Applications
- Data Centers
- Atriums | High Spaces
- Built from LiteBarrier™ Materials
- 24″ & 48″ Widths
- Dual Extension Panels to 6′-10″ or 12′-7″
- Opaque White Corplast Standard
- Option for Translucent Polycarbonate
- LED Lighting Options
- Simple & Flexible Mounting System
- Meets ASTM E-84 Requirements
- Exceeds ICRA Class IV Requirements
- RealWall ™, LiteBarrier™
- Existing Walls
NEW! Looking for a fully certified and listed one-hour fire barrier “envelope” for your construction zone? Check out FireblockCap™ to learn how you can avoid the hassle and mess of ductwork, wiring, and everything else below the deck!