The Most Durable Doors on the Market
STARC RealWall doors are designed and engineered to be the most durable on the market and to provide years of reuse. They have the same rugged 3-layer construction like our RealWall panels; a clean white painted aluminum front that faces the occupied area, a sound attenuating foam core which reduces renovation noise by up to 50% and rugged galvanized steel back. Our RealWall doors are backed by a 3-year industry leading guarantee.
Choose From a Hinged or Sliding Door Model
STARC’s two door options offer unmatched flexibility. The hinged door can easily be adjusted in the field to open in/out or left/right. STARC offers the only sliding door on the market and itself closes. Both door options come with an adjustable threshold and sweep which allows for installation on uneven surfaces and a modular over the door kit which creates an airtight seal from the top of the door to the ceiling.
Install glass on the upper or lower panels. Custom sizes are available—contact us today.
Hinged Door Performance Criteria:
- Prehung Doors with Standard Module Interface Frames
- Available in 42” and 54” openings
- Adjustable from 6’-10” to 10’-3”
- Full gasketing and brushes for air and dust seal
- Swing Doors easily changed to swing in/out and left/right orientation
- Schlage Lockset and Yale closer options on Swing door (standard key, IC core, mechanical and electronic keypad)
- Vision Kits available
Sliding Door Performance Criteria:
- Deadlatch set and ICU latch standard on the sliding door; electronic lock option
- Tempered glass options allow for half panel (top or bottom) of full panel windows
- Adjustable threshold/sweep gasket allows for installation of doors on uneven surfaces
- Robust track hardware for added durability
- 42” Hinged
- 54” Hinged
- 42” Sliding
- 54” Sliding
Multiple lock options offer varying degrees of security.
- Standard Handle
- Mechanical Keypad
- Electronic Keypads (two options)