What Makes RealWall™ Panels So Good?
STARC’s RealWall™ is the premier and only sound attenuating modular containment solution on the market. It reduces renovation noise by up to 50%, has unmatched durability and stability, looks like a real wall that blends into the existing environment, and exceeds ICRA Class IV and ASTM E-84 requirements. The system is quick, easy and disruption-free to install. Two people can install 100’ of wall in one hour.
Our RealWall™ panels are built to last with durable, Class A materials and backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty. Our rugged panel design will not rack or twist. We manufacture our panels in the United States, with a focus on quality and sustainability.
Engineered to Exceed ICRA Class IV Requirements
The modular reusable RealWall™ system is trusted by leading contractors in all 50 states to be engineered to provide unmatched durability and to protect sensitive occupied areas from the disruption of renovation. Our rugged panels will not rack or twist and are designed to be used on hundreds of jobs over many years. Originally developed for use in healthcare settings, our RealWall™ solution is now being used in a variety of verticals including healthcare, Class A Office Space, Airports, Higher Education, Bio/Life Sciences and Data Centers.
Install glass on the upper or lower panels. Custom sizes are available —contact us today.
- Interior non-load bearing applications only
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH non-condensing
- Max pressure differential: .25” w.c.
- Max floor pitch: 1/8 “ per foot
- Max floor roughness < ⅛” variance
- Tested and Listed for E-84 Class A performance (smoke generation and fire spread)
- Chemical compatibility: May be cleaned or disinfected with all common water and solvent-based cleaners and disinfectants