The modular system is engineered to meet or exceed all required standards for temporary walls for interior applications. Developed in the healthcare renovation environment, the STARC System has been engineered to exceed ICRA Class IV requirements and can be used for years without maintenance. The extremely rugged and durable painted aluminum reusable modules are designed to resist dents and scratches, be easy to use, and can be quickly disinfected with standard cleaning agents.
Install glass on the upper or lower panels. Custom sizes are available—contact us today.
Our system performs to the following criteria:
- Interior non-load bearing applications only
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH non-condensing
- Max pressure differential: .25” w.c.
- Max floor pitch: 1/8 “ per foot
- Max floor roughness < ⅛” variance
- Chemical compatibility: May be cleaned or disinfected with all common water and solvent based cleaners and disinfectants
- System E-84 certified for Class A flame spread and smoke generation