STARC’s reusable modular temporary containment solutions are exceptionally durable providing significant cost savings over time versus building drywall containment. Payback on the investment occurs usually after 3-5 uses, virtually eliminating future containment costs. Reusable RealWall™ has unmatched durability and is backed by a 3-year warranty. LiteBarrier™ is the most durable lightweight solution and is backed by a 2-year warranty. These temporary construction walls can be used on hundreds of jobs year after year.
- One time use only
- Noisy and disruptive to build and dismantle
- Creates lots of dangerous and harmful dust
- Environmentally unfriendly
- Pays for itself after just 3-5 uses
- No disruption to patients and staff
- Exceeds ICRA Class IV requirements
- Durable and reusable
Payback Achieved After Just One Job With 6 Phases
This chart compares the cost of using STARC RealWall™ and LiteBarrier™ temporary containment versus building drywall containment. You can see that the RealWall™ System achieves positive ROI after phase #4 and LiteBarrier™ after phase #3 with total cost savings of $22,500 and $33,000 respectively. These systems are now paid for and will generate savings on every project going forward.
- Job is 6 phases/ 100′ each phase
- Drywall cost @ $100/linear foot
- STARC RealWall™ cost $375 / linear foot
- STARC LiteBarrier™ $270 / linear foot