Our reusable modular temporary containment solutions are exceptionally durable, providing significant cost savings over time when compared with building drywall containment. Payback on the investment typically occurs after 3-5 uses, virtually eliminating future containment costs. Reusable RealWall™ offers unmatched durability and is backed by a 3-year warranty. LiteBarrier™ is our most durable lightweight solution; it’s backed by a 2-year warranty. Both of these temporary construction walls can be used on hundreds of jobs year after year.
- One time use only
- Noisy and disruptive to build and dismantle
- Creates lots of dangerous and harmful dust
- Environmentally unfriendly
- Pays for itself after just 3-5 uses
- No disruption to patients and staff
- Exceeds ICRA Class IV requirements
- Durable and reusable
One 6-Phase Job Achieves Payback
The chart below compares our modular wall system pricing for RealWall and LiteBarrier, compared with drywall costs associated with building temporary containment. Note that RealWall achieves positive ROI after phase #4; LiteBarrier achieves positive ROI after phase #3 – for a total cost savings of $22,500 and $33,000 respectively. And because these systems are now paid for, they will continue to generate savings on every project going forward.
- Job is 6 phases/ 100′ each phase
- Drywall cost @ $100/linear foot
- STARC RealWall™ cost $375 / linear foot
- STARC LiteBarrier™ $270 / linear foot