NEGATIVE AIR PANELS
The modular system is engineered to meet or exceed all required standards for temporary walls for interior applications. Developed in the healthcare renovation environment, the STARC System has been engineered to exceed ICRA Class IV requirements and can be used for years without maintenance. The extremely rugged and durable painted aluminum reusable modules are designed to resist dents and scratches, be easy to use, and can be quickly disinfected with standard cleaning agents.
Install glass on the upper or lower panels. Custom sizes are available—contact us today.
Our system performs to the following criteria:
- Panels extend seamlessly from 6’-10” to 10’-3” with options for tempered glass on top or bottom
- Standard duct collar – 12” diameter
- Integrated air pressure ports – one each side
- Configured to integrate optional Abatement digital monitor
- Supports all common data recorders
- Internal passage for power cords – front to back