You need to renovate an area of your facility, yet it’s adjacent to a critical room that needs to be up and running with no interruptions, noise or dust.
STARC Systems temporary modular wall equipment provides an effective containment system engineered for institutional, commercial and industrial construction settings. STARC provides a reusable, safe and secure temporary wall system that is rugged, attractive, air-tight, washable and sound attenuating.
The STARC System is comprised of panels and other components that are installed on site and relocated or dismantled quickly and cleanly, providing a sustainable GREEN solution. Integrated features help manage difficult sealing problems and provide maximum flexibility for most renovation situations. The STARC System will drastically reduce labor costs and downtime between phases and eliminate the dust and debris typical of existing methods.
Simple & Reusable:
- Save labor – Installs in minutes
- Reusable equipment
- Seamless and fast relocation
- Easy transportation to / from storage
- Improved risk management and infection control in construction zone
- Rigid non-corrosive metallic surfaces allow effective disinfection procedures
- More effective control of airborne pathogens
- Permits aggressive cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Improved up-time in facility; phase changes happen in hours not days.
- System installs in work areas without disruption or shutdown allowing critical departments to continue operations
Clean and Quiet:
- Improved patient and staff experience during renovations
- Reduced construction noise and smell
- Secure construction zone – rigid walls and locking doors
To See All Of Our Featured Projects
We would love the opportunity to see if the STARC System might ve right for your next project.